- Supply Chain Analytics: Improve processes around how inventory data gets entered and stored (barcoding, databases). Detect bottlenecks and cost-saving improvement possibilities through data analysis. Identify problematic suppliers.
- Demand Forecasting: Use historic data together with machine learning models to anticipate spikes in demand, while accounting for periodicity in the data.
- Inventory Management: Implement best practices for data-driven inventory management.
- Labor Management & Retention: Identify best and worst performers within an organization and the factors of their success. Detect potential leavers and evaluate the effectiveness of retention incentives.
- Quality Assurance: Assessing organizational data
- Cybersecurity & Breach Prevention: Using data aggregated from client systems to have a full view into organizational cybersecurity outlook.
- Security Reporting & Dashboards for Compliance/CISO Review: Identifying key performance indicators for implementing organizational security policies and translating them to effective reports and dashboards for executive security staff.
- SIEM Security Analytics & Alerting: Aggregating and mining security value logs from systems and security products into a centralized store. Alerting on malicious or unusual behavior (anomaly detection).
- Insider Threat & User Behavior Analytics: Identifying key security resources on the perimeter, as well as within the organizational network. Detecting threats from insiders to intellectual property and other high value assets.
- Risk Modeling & Prioritization for Cybersecurity: Scoring organizational current cybersecurity risk quantitatively. Identifying probabilities of data loss and breach and putting the dollar value on them to aid in security resource planning and utilization.