Strategy & Infrastructure
Strategy and Infrastructure
- Data Unification & Normalization: Breaking your data out of silos and modifying.
- Data Governance: Working with custodians of the data to ensure seamless integration between data processes and business needs, while maintaining the integrity and security of your data.
- Reporting Architecture & Strategy: Building pipelines and processes for effective and quick turnaround reporting.
- Custom Data Visualizations: Applying state-of-the art data visualization tools (ggplot2, plot.ly, D3) to help you derive insights from interactive visualizations.
- Custom Tool Creation: Capturing the most important analytics, data processing, and reporting workloads into reproducible data packages that can grow together with your organization.
- Sourcing public & open data: Relying on publicly available datasets, such as census data, city portal data, and others, to enhance the insights of your analytics.
- Predictive Analytics Strategy: Helping to identify key performance indicators, and other impactful data points, and building out models to make projections and track progress.
Mentoring – Data Scientist for Hire
- Identifying New Talent: Leadership and mentoring in industry events for individuals entering the field.
- Structuring Data Science Teams/Divisions/Processes: Identifying key roles within the data science team and helping team members specialize (data scientists, data analysts, data engineers) for optimal team performance.
- Project-based flexible staffing: Maintaining a hot pipeline of data science talent within the region to enable rapid sourcing of skilled resources to fill a variety of technical needs.
- Custom Workshops & Educational Seminars: Holding boot camps, workshops, and other training events to educate practitioners and newcomers about technical aspects of specific tools, as well as data science as a whole. Working with hub organizations to advise new businesses and interested individuals.